A vibratory feeder is an instrument that uses vibration to “feed” granular, nubbly material to a process or machine continuously and uniformly during the work process. It can feed and coarsely screen the material in the sand production line. It is used widely for the crushers and screening combination plant in metallurgy, coal mine, beneficiation, construction, chemical and abrasive industry and so on.
Vibrating feeder makes use of the centrifugal force that the eccentric block brings, which can make the vibrator move continually in a circle movement. It composes of feeding trough body, vibration exciter, spring support and transmission driver. The vibration exciter composes of double eccentric shafts and gear pair which is the vibrating source of the trough vibration feeding. The electric motor drives the driving shaft through triangular belt, and then the gear of the driving shaft makes the driven shaft rotate. The two shafts turn in the opposite direction at the same time to make the trough body vibrate, the material continually flows to deliver the material.
1. Steady vibration, safe work.
2. Gap between grids can be adjusted.
3. More wear-resistant parts.
4. Special grid design protects the material from blocking.
5. Protect the wear-resistant parts from wearing by the cobbing, increase the capacity by separating the cobbing.
6. Frequency variable motor is optional; the capacity and feeding volume can be controlled by regulating the frequency. There is no need to start the machine frequently.
Max feed size