The coarse crusher cone crusher has advantages and disadvantages compared to the jaw crusher.
Advantages of coarse crushing cone crusher: high productivity, low power consumption, stable work, low vibration, large crushing ratio, uniform product size, and can be fed to any party and can be filled with ore. Disadvantages: complex structure, high equipment cost, high fuselage, need to call high factory, extremely bulky, inconvenient to handle, should not be broken sticky ore, operation and maintenance is more complicated.
The advantages of jaw crusher: simple structure, low manufacturing cost, convenient maintenance and repair, reliable work, small machine height, easy to configure, and easy to block for ore with high moisture and high viscosity. Disadvantages: low productivity, large power consumption, large vibration, small crushing ratio, insufficient particle size, and can not be filled with ore.
When selecting coarse crushing equipment, comprehensive analysis and comparison should be carried out according to different situations. Generally, large-scale concentrators use coarse crusher cone crushers. Medium and small concentrators, especially when handling viscous materials, should use a jaw crusher. Usually the choice of crusher must be calculated and technical and economic comparison before it can be determined.
Instructions for use
(1) Preparation before jaw crusher starts
1. Care should be taken to check whether the lubrication of the bearing is good and whether there is enough grease at the joint of the bracket inside the bearing.
2. Care should be taken to check that all fasteners are fully tightened.
3. Whether the protective device is good or not, it should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check for any ore or other debris in the crushing chamber. If any, remove it immediately.
(2) Start of jaw crusher
1. After inspection and proof that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition, they can be started.
2. This unit can only be started without load.
3. After starting, if abnormal conditions are found, stop immediately and wait until the cause is removed to avoid the hidden danger before starting again.
(3) Maintenance and use of jaw crusher
1. After the crusher is in normal operation, it can be fed.
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing chamber, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden change of load or sudden increase of one side.
3. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35 °C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 °C. Otherwise, stop immediately and find out the cause to eliminate it.
4. Before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the motor can be turned off after the crushed material in the crushing chamber is completely drained.
(4) Lubrication of jaw crusher
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication work of the friction surface in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong the service life.
2. The grease used in this machine should be determined according to the location, temperature and other conditions. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based grease can be used.
3, the grease added to the bearing housing is 50-70% of its volume, must be replaced every three months; when replacing the new oil, you must clean the bearings and the dirt in the bearing housing with clean gasoline or kerosene.
4. The contact between the bracket and the bracket should be added before the machine is started.