The impact crusher is a new type of high-efficiency crushing equipment. It is characterized by small volume, simple structure, large crushing ratio, low energy consumption, large production capacity, uniform product size and selective crushing. Very promising equipment. Counter-crusher, also known as counter-attack, is mainly used for metallurgical, chemical, building materials, hydropower and other materials that need to be relocated, especially for the operation of mobile materials such as highways, railways, hydropower projects, etc. The types, sizes and finished material requirements vary in a variety of configurations. China's current mobile crushing stations are mostly used in construction waste treatment projects in urban demolition. The construction waste crushing and screening into several different sizes and rules of recycled aggregates is the basis for realizing the recycling of construction waste resources in China.
The main purpose
The impact crusher can process materials with a side length of 100-500 mm and a compressive strength of up to 350 MPa. It has a large crushing ratio and a cubic particle after crushing. Widely used in building materials, ore crushing, railways, highways, energy, transportation, energy, cement, mining, chemical and other industries for medium and fine materials. The size of the discharge material can be adjusted, and the crushing specifications are diversified.
(1) The clearance between the counterattack plate and the plate hammer can be conveniently adjusted, and the particle size of the discharge is effectively controlled, and the particle shape is good;
(2) The ore is broken along the joint surface, so the power consumption is low and the efficiency is high;
(3) No key connection, convenient maintenance, economical and reliable;
(4) Complete crushing function, high productivity, small wear of the machine parts, and high comprehensive benefits;
(5) High-chromium plate hammer, which is resistant to impact, abrasion and impact;
(6) The structure is simple, the volume is small, the weight is light, the production capacity is large, and the production cost is low. The feed inlet is large, the crushing chamber is high, and the hardness of the material is high;
(7) The crushing ratio is large, up to 40, so the crushing process can be simplified, and the three-stage crushing can be changed into two-stage or one-stage crushing, reducing the equipment cost of the concentrator.