The Impact Crusher is used for primary, secondary and fine crushing of all kinds of stones and rocks with compressive strength less than 350 MPa such as granite, marble, and limestone. The Impact Crusher is widely used for sand and rock production in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power, building materials and so on.
1. The space between the hammer and impact plate can be adjusted so that the discharging granularity can be controlled effectively and the particle is uniform in shape.
2. The material is crushed along the joint surface, so the power consumption is less and the working efficiency is high.
3. Non-key connected, easy maintenance, economical and reliable.
4. All crushing function with high capacity, the wear of machine parts is reduced so the benefits is high.
5. High chrome hammer is shock resistance and wear resistance with big impact force.
6. Simple in structure, small in size, light weight, high capacity and low cost. The feeding hole is big, crushing cavity is high and the material is hard.
7. Crushing ratio is as high as 40, so the crushing process is simplified which can reduce the times of crushing, which can reduce the cost of the equipment.
1. The wide product range enables us to provide our customers with stand-alone machines or complete processing plants;
2. Based on our customers' request and budget, our experts make efficient, reliable solutions;
3. Before placing the order every customer has the chance to visit daiwo working machines or complete plant in the site;
4. We have a full set of testing equipment, to provide a good test environment.
1. Experienced technicians guidance and engineers will be dispatched to the quarry site to help install the customers' plants;
2. Provide necessary training about machine daily maintenance to local workers ;
3. After-sales department has well-trained employees and professional installation engineers.
HYSAN offers complete jaw and impact crusher systems designed specifically to meet your crushing needs. We have a wide range of impact crusher and jaw crusher models to handle various type of aggregate product and process capacities. Impact crusher sizes are available from 1000x1000mm to 1500x1500mm.
Please refer to the impact crusher chart for more details. Contact a HYSAN engineer today for your impact crusher inquiries.