An impact crusher with a rotor and one or more impact members interconnected to form an adjustable impact member system, a first impact member being mounted pivotally around a first horizontal axis by way of at least one drive means, on the second horizontal axis of which a further impact member, pivotal by way of at least one drive means, is provided, in which context the horizontal axis pivotally supporting the impact member is provided in the region of that end of the first impact member which is remote from the horizontal axis and the second impact member comprises one or more levers.
1. The space between the hammer and impact plate can be adjusted so that the discharging granularity can be controlled effectively and the particle is uniform in shape.
2. The material is crushed along the joint surface, so the power consumption is less and the working efficiency is high.
3. Non-key connected, easy maintenance, economical and reliable.
4. All crushing function with high capacity, the wear of machine parts is reduced so the benefits is high.
5. High chrome hammer is shock resistance and wear resistance with big impact force.
6. Simple in structure, small in size, light weight, high capacity and low cost. The feeding hole is big, crushing cavity is high and the material is hard.
7. Crushing ratio is as high as 40, so the crushing process is simplified which can reduce the times of crushing, which can reduce the cost of the equipment.